That's right... I'm on my way to learning Polish. I know what you're thinking...
"That's kind of a random language, Carl..."
![]() |
| RosettaStone - Polish Lesson 1 |
But, Mark speaks Polish and we're planning a trip to Poland towards the end of the year. I'm sure it will come in handy and it'd be nice to maybe speak to Mark and his family in their native tongue someday.
The first week in January has been a total frenzy of work. I definitely have my hands in a lot of pots, but as my boss told me today, "But that's a good thing. I always want you to be challenged." As much as my boss can really make my work week a complete.... *thinking positive* opportunity to excel... I am pretty lucky that my boss does, to some extent, see the potential that I might have at the company. She's always throwing me curve balls and putting me in situations where I might fail, but learn a lot at the same time. But sometimes she does open the fire-hose and tell me to say "ah".
I'm really looking forward to some of the challenges this year. I know... I say that now, right? I'm sure there will be blogs where I'm totally pulling my hair out, but for now... I'm thankful.
So here we go.. Lesson 1 in Polish!

1 comment:
omg carl! I bought the Danish Rosetta Stone a couple years ago for the same reason. I was (and now am again) planning a trip to the country where my paternal ancestors came from. The sad part is I didn't stick with it when I got it, but the good part is I still have time to learn it! I hope you have fun with the experience of learning a new language. I hope I do too.....
Post a Comment