Sunday, January 09, 2011

Day 13 - King's Cup and Drum Corps

Wow! What a late night!

You'll have to forgive me, as I'm a little bit on the "had a couple of drinks" mode...

I had a GREAT night with some of my closest friends from drum and bugle corps.  We played drinking games, caught up, and watched a really raunchy episode of South Park.  We all went to Hunter's place where he made an amazing dinner.  I'm not sure what to even call it, but it was pork, asparagus, broccoli, and some wine.

When everyone showed up, we got to playing drinking games: King's Cup and the 'H' game...  I'm pretty blitz and really happy and BLESSED to still have friends from drum and bugle corps that I still hang out with.  EVERY time we hang out it's like we pick up from our last conversation...  We always talk about our days in the Blue Devils, but this time it was a debate on marching dot-perfect or guiding to the form.  Lots of great conversation and an all around GREAT evening.  Thanks to Hunter for putting all this together...



No comments: