No, not that kind of flamer.
Yesterday, I was having a bad day. And I was really surprised by the kind of support I received from my online friends at Lord of the Rings Online. I know that not many people and relate to this... Well, maybe in this day and age people could.
Have you ever built a close friendship with people that you have never met in your life?
After over 3 years playing LoTRO, I've developed pretty close relationships with a number of people. I'm so blessed to have great friends: Ane, Michael, Ed, Shell, Monica, and Ryan just to name a few. They always cheer me up and, for some reason, send me drunk text messages that make me laugh.
Thank you to the Flames of Arnor for making me feel so blessed and giving me great advice when I'm feelin' down.
I really hope we all meet someday! Everyone together in-person would be a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment