For the past 2 weeks I've had some kind of sickness going on: coughing and a sore throat. I'm not sure if it's the weather or allergies, but today I've developed a runny nose.Thankfully, there is a Pho restaurant (Pho T Cali) near by; which by the way, I highly recommend for your Pho cravings! I'm not sure what it is about Pho, but I always feel a little bit better after having a hot bowl of Pho Tai (rare steak).
For the 2nd day in a row I'm thankful for food, but, more importantly, I'm thankful for a roof over my head during this cold and rainy day in San Diego.
In family news, my grandpa is doing a lot better. The doctors put a stint in his kidney to help relieve the inflammation caused by his infection. Hopefully, he'll be out by News Years eve and spend some time with his loved ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment