Whoa! I almost missed a day...
Personally, today was pretty uneventful. I had a chance to chat with Mark for a little while and get in an extra few hours of shut eye. I stayed home all day except for a trip to the grocery store to pick up some necessities.
However, today is a GREAT day for my Grandpa! I'm so happy that he was let go from the hospital and is back home with his loved ones. I'm very thankful for that. I'm also really happy that he might have a nurse that will come visit him to see how he's doing.
Anyway, short blog today. Have a good night!
2 comments:
Glad to hear about your Grandpa!Time with your elders is precious so savor each and every moment.
awesome to hear c! glad you'll be able to spend time with him where he's comfortable and with family.
Post a Comment