Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Day 10 Supp. - Better to Work Out Than Beat a Face In

It’s impossible to always have positive days.  We all have our good days and we all have our bad days, and today was a bad day for me.

Have you ever hated someone so much that you wanted to inflict some damage and just cut a B----?  These are old wounds but the hurt is still very much there.  I’m talking about betrayal of trust, friendships, and relationships. 

This is a problem with me…  Being a Christian and very much a forgiving person, this has really perplexed me and hurt me…  Why do I hate this person so much?  I know the reasons, but WHY can’t I get myself to forgive this person?  As much as I try to give this problem to God I can’t seem to resolve the feelings inside.  Sometimes I have really good days, but some days… The feelings creep up and it just hurts…

Just forgive and forget, Carl… Be a better person…  Give it to God and everything will be fine.

So instead of beating someone’s face in, I decided to go to the gym to let off some steam.  I feel a lot better, but it’s still somewhere in there…

I’ve got to turn this around and recognize that I am really blessed with someone that will continue to love me and continue to build on the relationship we have.  I also have great friends to lean on to encourage me and to help me realize that this “friend” wasn’t worth my time…

Yes, I know this is vague…  But I think you understand at some level.

Happiness is my choice and it my choice to spread it and make others happy… NOT cut others down for selfish gain.  Unlike other people, I like to put others before myself and make this world a better place to live in.  I enjoy and love to flourish the friendships others and I have… NOT manipulate and dissolve relationships...

So that’s still a little bitter, but… At least I’m getting there…

5 comments:

moymoy said...

stay strong c! pumping iron and sweating it out helps some but if you want to talk you know i'm here!

Natasha Contreras said...

Cut a bitch!!! Like we talked about earlier.. there's good days and bad days, and it just gets easier with time. Promise.

P.S. Was the gym still leaking?

itsmecarl123 said...

@moymoy, thanks Melinda. I know I can really count on you :)

@Natasha, nope it wasn't leaking but there's a good water spot on the ceiling. LOL!

Ed said...

So don't forgive if it is too soon but don't hold onto that venom , it will age you quick.Just let it out and move on. No one deserves your energy unless it is positive .

IwonderwhereI'mbound said...

You said it Carl. You do have friends that love and care about you. Remember that. We all have people in our lives that just are not worth the energy it takes to be angry with or hate them. Let them go if you can.