Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Resolutions

I know it's been a very long time since my last blog.  To be honest, there are a lot of things on my mind that have been compounding and compounding that I didn't really feel like airing all my "dirty" laundry on the internet.  My number one excuse for not keeping up with my blog is that school just drained and exhausted me to the point that I didn't want to read or write for recreation.  Normally, I don't mind either...  I'm even behind in my comics, if you can believe that! 

I'm not saying I was being a lazy and depressed dog... I definitely stayed productive and did a lot of things with family and friends.  Thanksgiving and Christmas was a blast this year and hanging out with my friends always brings a smile to my face.  I just wanted to do my own thing...

Anyway!  Happy New Year!  And with each New Year come the year's resolutions.  Here are the 10 that pop into my head right away:

  1. Go to church more often
  2. Get up earlier in the day (which means going to bed earlier)
  3. Get to the gym at least 3 times a week
  4. Eat better (more clean protein and less fast food)
  5. Drink more water
  6. Continue learning a new language (post graduation)
  7. Invest in my friends more often
  8. Invest in my family more often
  9. Receive more than I give (sounds bad but it's a concept from Dr. Caesar.  In order to receive more of anything you too need to give)
  10. Continue to reflect on my purpose and vision

No comments: