Friday, October 07, 2011

Operational Report Complete and Migraines


What an absolutely crazy week this has been!  I am utterly spent and have the worst migraine...

This week, I had to be up in Anaheim, CA for work.  Round 23 of regression testing for a new version of software we're rolling out.  Regression testing is a little more intense than your typical system or unit testing...  Regression testing looks at every single nook and cranny to make sure nothing has broke as a result of some new code (this usually isn't the case!  You fix something, you break something).

On top of it all, our operational report for this business simulation class was due today.  So, this past week I've been up till 3am pouring over financial reports, ratio analyses, sales forecasts, R&D and operational goals, and tons of writing!  I'm pretty proud of our 15 page report.  My team did a pretty awesome job, so I'm pretty blessed to be working with them.

But... I am spent.  Time to get some much needed sleep.

On another note, the passing of Steve Jobs didn't help much.  For some people, his passing was like the passing of Michael Jackson for many people.  I have to say... I was a little depressed on Wednesday.

I know I'm behind on my comic reviews, but don't worry!  This week I'll be catching up on that.  Batman and Nightwing are probably two of my new favorite comics (I got in some comic book reading while trying to nap in my car before class)

Blog with you soon!

No comments: