Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Blog 26 - Trimester Coming to a Close

I know it's been awhile since I last made a blog entry.  I had a feeling this was going to happen when the trimester started back in January.  Between school and work, this trimester has been a complete whirlwind.  Add some personal issues, and the last 4 months really drained me.

Nothing too exciting is happening in my life, otherwise.  I was surprised how interesting Accounting ended up being and how much a pain Marketing was!  I don't think I want to see another marketing plan for a long LONG time.  Overall, I'm pretty proud of the end result but the process was really a challenge.  The only thing I can say about the people I worked with is:

"Such is life... You don't always get to choose the people you have to work with."

I love my classmates, but I don't think I want to go thru that torture again.

In my personal life, it's just a big cluster...  I'm just glad that school and work can keep me pretty distracted; otherwise, I'd be down in the dumps with everything that's going on. 

Tonight, I have my Accounting final and tomorrow is the big Marketing presentation.  I'll write more soon!

Oh yeah.. and I'm going to North Carolina.  Random, right?  I'm going to go see some very dear friends of mine and I'm looking forward to the trip.  I'm kind of hoping I come back with an accent...  Just because...

2 comments:

IwonderwhereI'mbound said...

Ok, not fair that you are going to North Carolina and I'm not....

Michael said...

I look forward to meeting up with you in NC. You are welcome to join us Ane.