Taco Tuesdays before class has become a little tradition that some of my Pepperdine friends started this past trimester. Today before the start of the Spring trimester, a bunch of us got together. I was really surprised that Jason made it out. He's usually out of town or something and hasn't attended any of our "extracurricular" get-togethers. I was really happy to see Spence show up too! He was in our Organizational Behavior (or the "feelings" class according to Jason) class and left to attend Colorado University (or something like that). I'm glad to see he's back at Pepperdine.
I'm thankful for having awesome (and super smart ^_^) friends to hang out with. I've met some of the most brilliant minds at Pepperdine and they all motivate me to push myself and shoot for the stars.
School starts up next week and I'll be working in Anaheim, CA for the next few weeks. I'm actually looking forward to the trimester and glad I'll be in Anaheim. My commute to school will only be 15 minutes opposed to the 1.5 hours.
 |
| Emily, Chelsea, and Charles |
 |
| Jason, Theo, and Sandi |
 |
| Emily can't feel her face and Spence is looking way too excited ;) LOL |
No comments:
Post a Comment