I'm sitting in my hotel room after a long day at the office. This week has been a whirl wind and there are a lot of frayed edges at work. People are pulling their hair out and, sometimes, you can totally feel the tension in the air. It's a very productive week, and people are definitely putting in the overtime.
On top of it all, someone decided to come to the office and spread a lovely coughing virus that I just got over a week ago. I think I can totally beat it though... I just got over my sickness so my immune system is total rocking, I'm taking my vitamins, and I'm equipped with DayQuil.
Tonight, I'm reviewing my Accounting homework and chapters 1-3 because the first day of the trimester (for me) starts tomorrow! Hooray! Tonight is definitely the calm before the storm because this trimester combined with a crazy work schedule is going to be... Insane!
However, I need to remember how blessed I am to even be where I'm at. I get to go school and be at job that pays the bills. So I just need to focus and do my best...
No comments:
Post a Comment